Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011



I recently ordered these 2 patterns from Au Bonheur des petites mains. I was really interested in the hoodie, but not having any knowledge of French and knowing the instructions are very minimal, I thought perhaps to experiment with a simpler pattern first might be a good idea.
Now that I have them in hand, using 'shams' French Sewing Glossary and Yahoo Translator I plant to sew a muslin of the tunic.
After checking the flat pattern measurements, I plan to sew size 44. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Have you sewn these yet? Just wondering how they fit?

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did sew the tee....it was a wadder. Probably not the pattern, but the fabric. I used a light weight cotton lycra and it was too clingy/tight for my taste. I put in the the Goodwill bag and didn't even take a photo.

    ReplyDelete