Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

Jacket A Month 2011

Well now that the holidays are behind me, I am anxious to get going on my remaining jackets. I plan to take a close look at a few of my UFO's that have been set aside for one reason or another. One is the Maaia Jacket from of Fred Bloebaum. When she passed away a few here at SG thought it would be a good idea to sew one of her patterns in her honor. I just lost my steam dealing with a ravelly fabric. I am being determined to eliminate all the unfinished stuff hanging around taking up space and make a decision to finish it or stick the wadder label on it and get it out of my sight. I will post pics when my new camera arrives.....my very old camera gave up the ghost recently.
I am energized by all the fast paced chatter and beautiful/creative completed garments so far on the SG forum for this Topic

No comments:

Post a Comment